Friday, April 22, 2016

I was interested in finding a smaller residential program in France in a town that wasn't too large.  I came across the Ecole des Trois Ponts in the Roanne/Riorges area of France, about an hour by train outside of Lyon that appealed to me.  





I have enrolled in a two week program.  The first week will consist of general French lessons in the morning followed by cooking classes in the afternoon.  The second week I will concentrate entirely on intensive French.

Before I begin my classes I will spend five days in Paris staying with a French couple, and then three days in Lyon.  Once my classes have ended, I will return to Paris for two days.

                                               Église et place Saint-Étienne à Roanne

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! I am very excited to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete