Saturday, June 11, 2016

Arrival

Greetings Everyone!
I have arrived safely.  I got to the Harrisburg train station and caught the train to Philly and transferred to the local SEPTA airport line with 3 minutes to spare.  Because the flight to Chicago was extremely full the one bag that I cleverly packed had to be checked on through to Paris.  Fortunately it made it there!  Strikes are still ongoing in France.  As a result the train line that I was planning to take in was disrupted.  I didn't want to pay $65 euros for a taxi.  I managed to get a bus in and then took a taxi to my B&B.  I am staying on the rue des Martyrs down the hill from Sacre Coeur.  I have been having difficulty connecting hopefully I have the issues resolved!  It is difficult to understand these I phones in English let alone in French. I need a " Stephanie or Aaron here to help me! I will now try to post photos.

1 comment:

  1. Edmund, congratulations on having navigated your way through to Paris. Ed and I will be eagerly following your posts and look forward to seeing the pictures that you post.

    ReplyDelete